Providing The Legal Guidance You Need In Medical Malpractice Cases
When you or a loved one seek medical attention, you expect professional treatment and attention. However, errors can and do happen, and patients throughout New Jersey suffer the consequences of avoidable medical mistakes.
We Represent Clients In Cases Of Professional Negligence
At Lerner, Piermont & Riverol, P.A., we represent individuals and families confronting the physical and emotional pain that accompanies medical malpractice. With more than 100 years of combined experience, we understand the complexities associated with nursing home abuse, pharmaceutical errors and other types of medical malpractice. While not every unfortunate medical outcome is a form of negligence or malpractice, there are numerous instances of action and inaction that may warrant legal action and the counsel of our team of attorneys.
Some of the most common forms of medical malpractice include the following:
- Birth injuries
- Surgical errors
- Medication errors such as improper prescriptions
- Failure to diagnose
- Nursing home injuries or maltreatment
The above list is meant to offer a glimpse of the many types of cases we see at our firm. No matter the scale or scope of your case, we are equipped with the resources and experience necessary to see that you and your family are justly compensated.
Our Services Can Be Your Greatest Asset Against Medical Malpractice
For many people, the shock and uncertainty that accompanies incidents of medical malpractice can inhibit decision-making. As your attorneys, we will offer compassionate and objective advice that allows you to make informed decisions. Additionally, our team of lawyers can assist with the following:
- Carrying out a thorough investigation while gathering essential evidence
- Evaluating the potential of your case through a lens of trial-tested experience
- Dealing with insurance companies
- Putting you in contact with medical professionals and attaining expert medical testimony from doctors or other industry professionals
- Building an aggressive strategy that achieves a just outcome and protects others from future harm
We Are Not Afraid To Bring The Fight To The Insurance Company
Contact us to discuss the circumstances of your medical malpractice case and learn how our team of skilled attorneys can help you or your family pursue justice and the compensation you deserve.