Compassionate And Aggressive, Our Attorneys Provide Solid Representation For Burn Injury Victims
The pain, anguish and disfigurement caused by severe burns can have lasting physical and psychological effects on victims. In many cases, third-degree burns require expensive cosmetic procedures such as skin grafts. No matter the severity of your burns, if another person’s negligent behavior or a faulty product caused the accident, you could be entitled to compensation to assist with your recovery.
Household Fires, Construction Accidents, Our Attorneys Are Here For You
A burn can result from any number of accidents. In some cases, a car’s airbag can cause chemical burns after being deployed. In other instances, household products or chemicals can be improperly stored or handled and inflict serious injury.
Some of the most common types of burns include:
- Construction accidents: Industry workers face such hazards that lead to severe injury.
- Electrocution: Painful and, sometimes, fatal, these injuries can cause permanent disfigurement.
- Gas explosions: These incidents can occur at construction sites, manufacturing facilities and residential home.
- Furnace explosions: Unsuspecting homeowners may be the victims in these situations.
- House fire: Tragedy and permanent injuries can result to family members.
- Cooking fires: These can lead to third-degree burns and painful skin grafts.
- Burns or fires caused by curling irons, hair straighteners or blow dryers, which may be defective.
- Fireworks and other gunpowder-related explosions.
With Decades Of Experience, We Are Ready To Help
At Lerner, Piermont & Riverol, P.A., we have more than 100 years of combined experience assisting people who have sustained personal injuries. Whether you have suffered a minor first- or second-degree burn, or require extensive cosmetic surgery after a third-degree burn, we can help you pursue compensation by holding negligent parties responsible. In some cases, this means investigating a faulty product, premises liability or other factors that may have contributed to the accident that caused your injuries.
As your lawyers, we will see that your interests are protected and aggressively pursue just compensation on your behalf.
Reach Out For Advice Today
Contact our Jersey City, New Jersey, law office by dialing 201-479-4415 or fill out our online contact form and speak with our team of personal injury attorneys.